Planned Maintenance (PPM)
Complete PPM for your peace of mind.
A planned preventative maintenance schedule ensures the longevity of your assets, enabling your building to run at optimal efficiency whilst adhering to legal requirements.
Regular planned maintenance within your business will improve reliability of your equipment, maintain safety and decrease equipment downtime. Phosters will tailor the correct PPM schedule for your business, guaranteeing all works are conducted to standards set out by SFG20, the definitive standard for planned maintenance.
We ensure that our nationwide team of engineers are multi-discipline and thus on hand to deal with a multitude of service requirements.
Our planned preventative maintenance provision is successfully delivered to sites across the UK.
Get in touch and see how we can maximise the efficiency and life of your assets.
Our planned preventative service offering includes:
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Fixed Wire Testing
- Fire Extinguisher Testing/Servicing/Maintenance
- Water Treatment (Legionella Testing)
- Fire Alarm Panel Maintenance
- Fire Door Inspection and Maintenance
- Sprinkler Systems
- Smoke Vents
- Chiller Inspections/Maintenance
- Boiler Inspection/Maintenance
- Air Handling Units
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Emergency Light Testing
- Automatic Door Servicing/Maintenance
- Intruder Alarm Systems/CCTV
- Fuel Pumps
- Energy Centre Flue
- Pest Proofing
- Dry & Wet Risers